A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
Technical and statistical cookies
These ones allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there.
Activities needed for operation
Saving activities of preferences, optimization and statistic
Other type of cookies or third party applications which might uses them
These services allow this application to display ads for products or services offered by third parties . The ads can be displayed both in the form of advertising links that form of banners in various graphical forms . I click on ' icon or on the banner published on this Application , they are tracked by third-party service listed below and are shared with this Application . In order to know what information we collect , please refer to the privacy policies of each service .
Management addresses and sending email
These services allow you to manage a database of email contacts , phone contacts or contacts of any other type , used to communicate with you . These services may also enable to collect data on the date and time display of messages to the user, as well as the interaction of the User with them , such as information on click on the links inserted in messages .
Comment services allow users to write and publish comments regarding the content of this Application. In case there is the email among the data left to this Application, this can be used to send notifications for answers of other comments regarding the same content. User are responsible of their comments content.
Users are responsible for the content of their comments . In the case in which is installed a service of comments provided by third parties, it is possible that , even in the case where the Users do not use the service of comment , the same collect traffic data about the pages in which the service is installed comment .
- Disqus ( Disqus ) Disqus is a service review of content provided by Big Heads Labs Inc.
Personal data collected : Cookie and data usage .
Contact the User
Contact form (This Application) The User, by filling out the form with your contact data, consent to their use in response to requests for information, quote, or any other indicated by the form. Personal data collected: Email and Name.
Management of payments
If required, the services of payment processing allow this application to process payments via credit card, transfer or other means. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the operator of the payment service required without being processed in any way by this Application. Some of these services may also allow the sending programmed messages to the user, such as emails containing invoices or notifications relating to the payment.
Interaction with social networks and other external platforms
These services allow to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. Interactions and information taken by this Application are managed by the privacy setting of every social network used.
- Pinterest button and social widget of Pinterest (Pinterest) Pinterest button and the social widget of Pinterest are services of interaction with the social network Pinterest, supplied by Pinterest.
- Instagram button and social widget of Instagram (Instagram) Instagram button and the social widget of Instagram are services of interaction with the social network Instagram, supplied by Pinterest.
- Linkedin button and social widget of Linkedin (Linkedin) Linkedin button and the social widget of Linkedin are services of interaction with the social network Linkedin, supplied by Linkedin.
- Google AdSense ( Google ) Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses Cookie " Doubleclick " , which tracks the use of this Application and your behavior in relation to advertisements , products and services offered . You can decide at any time not to use the Cookie Doubleclick providing its deactivation : google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=it . Personal data collected : Cookie and data usage .
The following services allow the website owner to control and analyze traffic data and keep track of the user behavior.
- Monitoring conversions Facebook Ads ( Facebook ) Monitoring conversions Facebook Ads is a service of statistics provided by Facebook , Inc. linking data from ad network Facebook with the actions within this application .
Personal data collected : Cookie and data usage .
Visualization of contents from external platforms
This Application uses sometimes video of Youtube and Vimeo, social media contents of Twitter, Facebook, Google + and in general embedded contents of other platforms. My Tuscia and 1604lab S.r.l. can not check cookies of this third party websites, thus if you want to have more information you can check directly their websites. Shown below there are useful links of the third party websites mentioned.
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php e https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en e https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/ e http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/privacy e https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv e https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 e https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
This application could use such tools:
How can I managed cookies in my browser?
List of cookies used in Magento
List of cookies we collect
- COOKIE name COOKIE Description
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLY COMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Owner of the Data Processing
Definition and legal reference
- Personal data They are information regarding any physical person, identified and identifiable, even indirectly, by any other information reference, even by a tracking number.
- Use data They are personal data collected automatically by this application such as: IP addresses, domains, URI(Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, request time, server request, file size, country, browser and operating system used and pages seen.
- User The user who uses this application.
- Responsible for processResponsabile del Trattamento (or responsible) The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization designated by the Owner to the processing of Personal Data, as prepared by the present policy
- Data Controller The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization that is competent, also jointly with another data, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the profile of safety in connection with the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
- This Application The instrument hardware or software by which collected the Personal Information Users.
- Cookie Small piece of data stored within the device user.